Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server size problems/amount of servers

:: SteelMS :: Help

Go down

Server size problems/amount of servers Empty Server size problems/amount of servers

Post  jonagere on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:01 pm

Is it possible to make more server channels (as in More than SteelMS8) Question
Also, can you increase the size of these server channels (as in make the capacity more than 16) because alot of people stay in those channels either afk, offline and dont get off, or just stay there to piss us off. (I base this inference off of what ive seen in the servers i play in. Most of the people are offline, but they dont even bother to get off of the server so that more people could use them efficiently) affraid
And is it possible to keep the server online for longer so we can play longer (cause currently at 11:01 (time of this forum) the servers are offline and the SteelMS server hosts are off of Hamachi Exclamation Question

Last edited by jonagere on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I needed to complete my questions/Needed to prove some of what i said)

jonagere

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down

Server size problems/amount of servers Empty Re: Server size problems/amount of servers

Post  truck on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:45 pm

hey jut wondering is that why i cant get in??

truck

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Server size problems/amount of servers Empty Re: Server size problems/amount of servers

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:15 am

it is becouse you are not a premium member you can onley join almost empty hosts i will create some more in less then a week i am bussy atm
making a invision power board!

also looking for banner maker

Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-04-16

https://steelms.forum.st

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: SteelMS :: Help

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum